Obuv. Mir kozhi: Fashion meets business
The major b2b trade show of shoes and leather goods in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States
Time-proven success, first held in 1969
Twice a year
400+ brands: both industry leaders and new names
Italian manufacturers are positive that Obuv. Mir Kozhi is their main promotion tool and gateway to the Russian market.
- Workshops on footwear labelling .
- Master classes on sales development and effective promotion .
- The SHOES DESIGN Festival of Young Designers (organised by the Kosygin Moscow State University of Design and Technology and EXPOCENTRE AO) .
- Workshops on trends of the coming season .
- Market reviews and forecasts from recognised industry experts .
- Business training: digital technologies and online sales.
- Leather Fashion Trends Area .