4. Have a look at the plan of exhibition events in advance. Choose the events of your interest; plan your time to visit stands and to attend events of the business program.
5. Register on the website to receive an e-ticket. For accessing the exhibition, print your e-ticket, show it in the registration zone and receive a badge for entering the Expocentre Central Exhibition Center.
7. View in advance with the infrastructure of the Expocentre Central Exhibition Center. Scheme of exhibition complex Find out where you can park your car, use a copying machine or a fax, connect to the Internet, request translation services, print your materials, etc. This will make you feel confident and help rapidly perform your tasks.
8. Visit the exhibition together with colleagues. Make an individual work plan and plan a route around the exhibition for every employee of your company. By doing so, you can significantly increase the number of business contacts and visit more events.
9. Use the exhibition catalogue and guidebook. The exhibition catalogue contains an alphabetical list, a detailed description of core activities and contacts of exhibitors.
The guidebook will provide you with an exhibition plan, indicating the location of stands, and the program of exhibition events.
During the period of the exhibition, you can get catalogues of the current exhibition: from 10 a.m. till 5 p.m. at the Registration Zones.
10. Contact exhibition organizers if you have any questions. They will help you find the company of your interest and show you the way to the stand or the event venue.
11. Use the exhibition as a convenient place for meeting both for exhibitors and your clients, partners and colleagues. The Expocentre Central Exhibition Center has comfortable cafes and restaurants.
Add the dates of the exhibition "Оbuv. Mir Kozhi" to your calendar in order not to miss it.
Bring a large quantity of your business cards to the exhibition.
After the exhibition, process and analyze the obtained data and maintain the established contacts.
The Single Call Center is at your service; center employees will provide you with general information about the exhibition and other events. They work daily, from 8 a.m. till 8 p.m., including weekends.
Phone: +7 (499) 795-3799.
Technical Support for online services for visitors of Expocentre AO events
Phone: +7 (495) 649-8810 (from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m. Moscow time on business days) email@example.com